Facegary: Episode 1 Facegary: Episode 1

Garth & Cliffe's Hotel 4 Garth & Cliffe's Hotel 4

BEST. EVER.

BEST. EVAAAAAAR.

10beststackseveryo! 10beststackseveryo!

MAKE YOUR PLAY BUTTON WORK!

Christ.

WADEMACHINE responds:

jesus is my homeboy

Zelda Song Zelda Song

System of a Downsyndrome.

God, I hate that band so much. I really shouldn't let my hate for retarded pop-rock music influence my actual final vote of a flash movie, because theres other factors to take into consideration such as how nicely drawn it is... I know your style is meant to be "scribbily", but I dont really like that style myself...

... still, well done, hope it doesn't get blammed cause you've put alot of effort into this. Me not liking it is purely down to personal prefence, i'm not going to say that this is a rubbish peice of work.

Woo Hoo! Woo Hoo!

AAAARGH!!! NOT THAT SONG!!

I'm SICK TO DEATH of that song, People keep singing it on Busses and I haaate it! Dont get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of Kill Bill, but that music choice was awful, by them and by you my friend.

Nice flash animation though, the reason I'm not going "OMG BLAM" is because you've obviously put alot of effort into this. The graphics are nice, the animation is smooth. You've done a good job on this. Give yourself a pat on the back =)

MichaelRHanson responds:

haha thanks man. iunno... i just felt that i had to use the song for the idea that came from listening to the tune.

*pats back

Koopas Reprisal Part 1 Koopas Reprisal Part 1

Boring!

How boring! No personal offence to you, but this bored the crap out of me. It also annoyed the fuck out of me with the reuse of the same samples over and over again.

The graphic tweening was shoddy, and it looked like Mario could fly. I mean, I remember playing the games when I was a kid, and he could never fly ;P

Super Luigi World Super Luigi World

No more Mario!

Look, please, think up something of your own, rather than Mario flash animations, I've seen too many of them!

Still the animation was better than usual, and the graphics are also alot cleaner.

But please, NO MORE!! :(

Retard Rescue Force Retard Rescue Force

Nice animation... bad music.

The music at the end was awful. Nearly ruined the movie as a whole.

Nice animation though. And rather funny. Well done.

Keep it Greasey Keep it Greasey

That was so gross.

Yet, so funny. Nice syncing with music there, although I had an extremely funny stomach after watching this.

The Power Of D - 1994 The Power Of D - 1994

What a waste of time..

I dont see how this crap survives on Newgrounds.

It was just... crap. And not funny.