Granny's Garden 2 Granny's Garden 2

BETTER THAN HALF LIFE 2

ZOMG

BRING OUT AN EXPANSION PACK!

System of a Down Balls System of a Down Balls

System of a Downsyndrome.

Sorry, I hate System of a Down, and this excuse for "Rock Music" made me close the flash 30 seconds into it.

But... on the good side...

Nice graphics.

But... on the confused side...

Why just play a SOAD song in the background, and have some bouncing balls? What's the point? Do they actually change the song in anyway shape or form?

API responds:

THE POINT IS THAT IT IS FUN.

Tutorial: Soundboards Tutorial: Soundboards

THE EAR MUFFS - ZEY DO NOTHING!

THE MUSIC WAS ABSOLUTLY TERRIBLE! If you're gonna have a flash movie on how to make soundboards, then don't put horrible RAP METAL in the background! Please! Something Ambient, relaxing. Not something that makes me want to chew the head off the person next to me.

I dont want to start complaining about music cause that's something totally unrelated but...

A nice idea to make a tutorial. You should have just made a flash tutorial mind, as people would find this more useful if they didn't want to just make a soundboard.

SlimJim316 responds:

At least there was a stop music button. There are loads of Flash tutorials around that say the same things so i thought that this was origional.

Sub 2 [game] Sub 2 [game]

Nice!

Well done! What a fun little game! If you get harsh reviews for this, dont feel bad cause I think you've done well. The graphics are cheerful, the sound is not annoying, IT DOESNT HAVE STICKMEN IN IT (YEAY! THIS GIVES IT 5 EXTRA SCOUT POINTS AUTOMATICALLY!), and it's a simple concept of a game that was nicely implemented.

Well done!

BoJoe-Studios responds:

I am also a firm hater of anything involving stick men. I see it that if you cant draw people... draw something else! lol

Thanks for your review!

Flyer Flyer

Nice!

Nice little game you have here! The graphics are crisp and the music isn't too annoying!

A simple concept, a nice game. Shame about the slow into, but I suppose you need that in this type of game. Well done!

WW2 Soldier 3D Mission 1 WW2 Soldier 3D Mission 1

Only a 9, because only one mission!

This was brilliant!

Shame there was only one mission! An a pity that you cant move around at all.

Very, very nice graphics. Well done.

Sticklympics Sticklympics

Nice idea, but too hard.

You have a good idea there, just try to make it a little easier to play. This would also give people RSI.

Work on it =)

the skullkid the skullkid

Fun game!

Not very challenging, but still rather amusing to play =D